Trustee development committee
Chair 2010-11: Regina Smith
Executive Board Liason: Joan Bellistri
- Identify existing Trustee members and solicit feedback from them on why they join AALL and/or attend annual meetings.
- Work with the Technology committee to make sure there is updated content on our website that is relevant to law library trustees and librarians who work with library governing boards, committees, and library advocates.
- Review the annual meeting program and compile a list of the programs and social events that would be of interest to VIP's and other invited guests.
- Solicit a trustee to serve as counsel for the committee when a trustee viewpoint is sought.
- Identify trustees who live near where the annual meeting is being held and extend a personal invitation to the trustee's luncheon and other relevant programming.
- Submit one column to the SCCLL Newsletter about the work of the committee during the year.