The State, Court and County Law Libraries Special Interest Section fosters professional excellence and a strategic place for law libraries in their parent organizations by providing a common and open forum for collaborative networking, continuing education, and advocacy opportunities for its members and their libraries. Section membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Immediate access to an electronic newsletter, listserv, and a content rich and timely SCCLL web site
- Educational programs focusing on our common and unique educational needs
- Standards for both appellate court and county public law libraries
- Grants to attend SCCLL, AALL and related professional organization educational offerings
- Recognition and awards for distinguished contributions to the profession
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills and experience through active participation in standing and special SIS committees
- Assistance in marketing and promotion through resources such as the Sourcebook for Law Library Governing Boards and Committees and the SCCLL Resource Guides.
If you have questions or comments about the SCCLL website, please contact Kate Fitz (firstname.lastname@example.org).