Committees and Interest Groups
|African Law Interest Group||Victor Essien, Chair|
|Asian Law Interest Group||Evelyn Ma, Chair
|CIS and Eastern European Law Interest Group||Kevin P. Gray, Chair|
|Education Committee||Don Ford, Co-Chair
Dennis Sears, Co-Chair
|Articles for Considering a Career in FCIL Law Librarianship|
|Electronic Issues Interest Group||Marilyn Raisch, Chair||Powerpoint Presentation from Interest Group Meeting in San Antonio
|"Blogs and Scholarly Communication" and "Blog Aggregators and Feeds" from Interest Group Meeting in St. Louis, 2006|
|FCIL Schaffer Grant for Foreign Law Librarians - Selection Committee||Ryan Harrington, Chair
|FCIL Schaffer Grant for Foreign Law Librarians - Fundraising Committee||Lucie Olejnikova, Co-Chair
Amy Emerson, Co-Chair
|Fundraising Information: Past Winners|
|Foreign Selectors Interest Group||Dan Wade, Chair||Foreign Law Selectors: Sample Collection Profiles|
|Indigenous Peoples Law Interest Group||Joan Policastri, Chair||Electronic Resources Guide and Program Handout and Blog from AALL Denver, 2010|
|Internships and International Exchanges Committee||David McFadden, Chair||Internships website|
|Latin American Law Interest Group||Sally Wise, Chair||Latin American Journals & Serials Database|
|Nominations Committee||Megan A. O'Brien , Chair|
|Newsletter||Deborah Schander, Editor
Carmen Valero, Copy Editor
|Publicity / Membership Committee||Silke Sahl, Co-Chair
Stephen Wiles, Co-Chair
|Roman Law Interest Group||Lucia Diamond, Chair|
|Strategic Planning Committee (2011-2014)||Molly Brownfield, Chair|
|Teaching Foreign & International Legal Research||Alison Shea, Chair||FCIL Syllabi and Course Materials database|
- AALL's Education for A Career in Law Librarianship
- Mary Rumsey, Foreign and International Law Librarianship (2006), which has been submitted for publication in Legal Reference Services Quarterly (LRSQ).
- Mary Whisner, Choosing Law Librarianship: Thoughts for People Contemplating a Career Move (1999).
- Dan Wade, Wisdom from Mount Nebo (Hiei): Advice to a Young Person Aspiring to Become a Foreign and International Law Librarian (2006), which has been submitted for publication in Legal Reference Services Quarterly (LRSQ).
- Lyonette Louis-Jacques, Jumpstart Your Foreign, Comparative, and International Research: Use People Resources (April 2, 2008).