The 2016 Awards
The Bethany J. Ochal Award for Distinguished Service to the Profession
- Rita Dermody, retired from Public Law Library of King County
Law Library Advocate Award
- Honorable Vince Ryan, Harris County Attorney
Connie E. Bolden Publications Award
- Joel Fishman for his series of indexes, including: The Index to J. of Supreme Court History (1976-2015), The Index to the PA Bar Association Quarterly (1929-2015), Index to the PA Family Lawyer (1980-2014) and The Bibliography of Library History (2000-2013).
Professional Publication Award
- James Durham & Steven Anderson for “A Safe Haven”, AALL Spectrum, March 2015
- Bonnie Shucha for "Engaging the Third Sovereign: The Nature, Reach, and Sources of Tribal Law," Wisconsin Lawyer May 2015
See the Government Law Libraries Awards Committee for information on the awards committee, reports, and nomination forms.