- Catherine Lemann, Chair
- Tonya Baroudi
- Dan Cordova
- Susan Falk
- Holly Gale
- Liaison – Jennifer Murray
SCCLL Awards and Recipients
The State, Court & County Law Libraries Special Interest Section awards program includes four awards.
The Bethany J. Ochal Award for Distinguished Service to the Profession and the Connie E. Bolden Publications Award are awarded on an alternating annual basis.
The O. James Werner Award for Distinguished Service to Persons with Disabilities and the Law Library Advocate Award accept nominations annually and are awarded as warranted.
All awards are presented at the annual meeting.
- Solicit from the membership and other peers recommendations for recipients of the four section awards: Bethany J. Ochal Award for Distinguished Service to the Profession, Connie E. Bolden Publications Award, O. James Werner Award for Distinguished Service to Persons with Disabilities, and Law Library Advocate Award.
- Review criteria and schedule of all awards, consider whether additional awards should be developed, and make recommendations to Executive Committee for action.
- Nominate SIS members for miscellaneous AALL Awards, when appropriate.
- Nominate SIS members for Spirit of Law Librarianship Award, when appropriate.
- Communicate all awards information in Newsletter, on SIS website, and listserv.
- Create and maintain a manual of procedures and/or timeline for the committee.
2004 - 2005 - 2007 - 2008 - 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - 2014