Chapters looking to hold their candidate elections online may opt to use the AALL Online Election System for a fee. The AALL Online Election System is a customizable application that allows chapters to easily set-up and run their own candidate elections. Here are some important specifications about the AALL Online Election System.
- Chapters must register with AALL 30 days prior to their election starting.
- Chapters have control over setting up their election. Some of the capabilities include: providing logos, specifying election dates, declaring election committee members, and listing offices and the candidates running for them.
- Chapters are responsible for uploading their list of eligible voters.
- On the day of the election opening, AALL will email all their eligible voters their voting information. Please note that chapters are responsible for marketing their election through their discussion lists and websites.
- There is a flat fee of $320.00 for a single election. The fee is due and payable to AALL 15 days prior to the start date of the election.
Please carefully read the AALL Electronic Balloting Service Agreement for more detailed information regarding responsibilities and important election timelines. After you have carefully read the AALL Electronic Balloting Service Agreement, fill out the registration form.