Approved at the Business Meeting, July 2009
WHEREAS the 102nd Annual Meeting and Conference of the American Association of Law Libraries held in Washington, D.C., on July 25-28, 2009, was a strong educational and social success;
And whereas the success of AALL's 102nd Annual Meeting and Conference can be attributed in large part to the contributions of many individuals and entities that gave willingly of their time, energy, resources, and support;
Therefore, be it resolved that on behalf of AALL and its members, thanks be given to the following who worked throughout the year on Annual Meeting arrangements:
- President James E. Duggan and the AALL Executive Board;
- Carla Evans and Judith A. Gaskell, co-chairs of the Local Arrangements Committee and its members;
- Paul George, chair of the Annual Meeting Program Committee and its members;
- Kate Hagan and all members of the AALL Headquarters staff;
- all the speakers, moderators, program coordinators;
- all those who volunteered their time and assistance;
- and all of the members themselves, without whom the Annual Meeting would not have been such a success.
And be it further resolved that, on behalf of AALL and its members, thanks be given to our Gold level sponsors, BNA, Inc., Wolters Kluwer Law & Business and LexisNexis; and all our other corporate contributors who have cosponsored or sponsored an event, service, or publication or otherwise given their support to the Annual Meeting, with special thanks to LexisNexis for sponsoring the Opening Event.