Subscribing to a Discussion Forum:
- Visit the Online Discussion Center to view all of the available lists.
- Find the list you wish to join, and select the "Subscribe" button that is located next to it.
*Please note that when subscribing, lists may have different subscription policies. Lists may either be Open (anyone may join), Private (anyone may join but they will need to be approved), Password-protected (anyone may join but they will need a password to join) or Closed (nobody may join and only an administrator may add them to the list).
Changing Your Settings:
You may change your discussion forum settings at the Online Discussion Center. Select the "My Account" tab to update your email address, password, or mail delivery settings.
The mail delivery options are explained below:
- Mail: receive messages as they are contributed
- Digest: receive one daily message with all the contributions for that day
- Index: receive one daily message with only the subject lines for that day
- No Mail: receive no mail from this mailing list (Please use this option when you are out of the office or on vacation. This option still allows you to access the archives online)
Sending a Message:
- To send a message to a list that you are subscribed to, simply send an email to "(Name of the List)@aallnet.org".