View the Committee Roster
- Review and modify the proposed annual budget before presentation to the Executive Board
- Assist the Treasurer as needed
- Review current financial policies and trend data and propose revisions and additions for the Executive Board's consideration
- Review the results of the annual audit, meet with the auditor annually, evaluate the auditor relationship at least once every five years and recommend to the Executive Board the appointment of an auditor
- Oversee all Association funds
- Meet annually with the investment manager to review the performance of the Association's investments.
- The Finance and Budget Committee must review all proposed changes or additions to the Association's financial policies and prepare appropriate recommendations for the AALL Board which must approve all additions or changes to the Association's financial policies. Once approved all financial policies will be incorporated in the next revision of the FLRP and distributed to the Board at its November meeting.
SIZE: Treasurer (Chair), President, Vice-President, two Executive Board members who shall have at least one full year of Board service and shall be appointed for staggered two-year terms on the committee. Staff Liaison is the Executive Director.
(July, 1995 Board Meeting, Tab 3B, page 2099)